Our client is a business that specialises in corporate prepaid cards. They have been developing their commercial product offering and due to business growth, need to hire an experienced Business Development Manager to play a crucial role in new business expansion. You will work look after a specified vertical and hunt for new business. You will have commercial working experience in sales. Industry experience is not essential, but you will have sold into the travel and hospitality sector or the gaming industry.
- Review, analyse and maintain the customer database for client management and for new leads
- Ownership of allocated inbound leads, qualifying and closing
- Directly targeting new prospects and opportunities within key verticals assigned
- Building and maintaining a reliable sales pipeline
- Developing an in depth understanding of the prepaid card industry and networking at events.
- Creating proposals and tender responses
- You must have commercial sales experience working as a business development manager or similar
- Fintech knowledge is a plus and preferred
- Pro-active in identifying and generating new business opportunities against targets
- Experience of selling into the travel industry (hospitality and tourism included) and / or the gaming industry
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|