Our client, a rapidly growing start up are hiring for a Business Development Manager to be responsible for new business wins, develop a robust business pipeline and engage with customers leveraging solid relationships. Your role will be based remotely but you must be able to access their London office when required – this is typically one a week. This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales executive to join a dynamic and growing company. Any payments experience is welcome but an interest in Fintech or Payments technology is welcome. Previous experience selling into the retail, hospital or events industries would be an advantage.
- Identify, create, and close new sales opportunities
- The successful candidate will report to the Sales Manager and work closely with colleagues to identify new customers, develop and grow the sales pipeline.
- Deliver against strategic sales plans
- Leverage existing industry knowledge to identify potential new clients
- Establish productive and professional relationships with customer accounts
- Maintain accurate records within Salesforce
- Commercial experience in a new business sale role is required
- You will have ideally worked in payments, but this is not essential
- Any experience selling into merchants or hospitality welcome
- A genuine enthusiasm and passion for selling and closing sales
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills
- Familiar with using the Salesforce CRM platform
- Experience of working in a small company environment a plus
- Knowledge or experience of the smartcard market a bonus
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|