Our client is looking for two Field based Business Development Managers who can win, maintain, and expand relationships with prospective small and medium sized business customers. The roles are home Based with requirements to travel across UK (travel restriction dependant)
The Business Development Manager represents the entire range of products, solutions and services building solutions to meet the customers’ needs. The role holder will be responsible for generating and managing a customer pipeline.
- Generating sales, prospecting for potential new clients, meeting potential clients and growing, maintaining, and leveraging a network.
- Researching and building relationships with new clients, closing new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and providing excellent customer service throughout the process, through face to face, telephone and email support
- Other responsibilities include ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM
- Forecasting sales targets and tracking and recording activity.
- You will have several years of B2B sales experience in the card payments industry
- A proven success in new business wins
- Will be comfortable working in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication skills and an effective and responsible way of working is essential
- To be goal-orientation, have a confident manner and possess strong negotiation skills
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|