Our client is looking for an experienced well-connected Business Development Manager to look after the UK & Europe, this is a new position as the business continues to grow. Our client will be flexible regarding salary and a hungry more junior candidate with the right experience could also be considered.
In this position you will take responsibility for building long term relationships and for growing revenue.
The right candidate must have experience of selling processes, must be someone with an understanding of processing, and must be an experienced Business Development Manager. It is important to have good understanding and experience of selling processes and a decent network of contacts. Any programme management experience would be beneficial.
The position is a mix of office & home based with most meetings being in London. There will be some overseas travel (Europe) but this is likely to be short day trips mainly.
The focus of the sales will be mainly on challenger banks and the insurance market
Key Skills will include:
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and achieving revenue objectives
- Successful experience in market penetration
- Proven ability to develop strong relationships with prospects and customers
- Strong understanding of card payments, issuer processing, and program management
- Knowledge of the Fintech, Paytech, and traditional financial industry (Credit Unions, Banks, Savings Institutions, Challenger Banks, Insurance)