Our client is an award winning and growing FinTech, offering fraud solutions to their clients. The software allows companies to track and monitor fraudulent transactions when online payments are made, enabling increased conversion and sales to up to 25%.
Due to business expansion and recent investment, they are looking for a Business Development / Sales representative to join the team in London and spearhead their sales function.
You will ideally have experience selling tech into the payments / FS industries. Any experience of selling fraud solutions would be highly beneficial. Responsibilities will include;
- Building a pipeline of targets using various online resources such as LinkedIn
- Establishing new relationships with prospective clients through outbound activities
- Scheduling between 15 – 20 quality and well qualified meetings a month
- Helping to develop the sales process and strategy
- Working closely with other internal functions to build up a flawless knowledge of the product
Required skills and experience
- 2 – 3 years commercial experience ideally within a payments environment – fraud solutions experience would be a huge advantage
- Be well versed and have a successful track record in selling technology
- Have experience with outbound sales utilising online resources
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, both internally and externally
- Autonomous and self-managing with a real drive to help contribute to a growing FinTech
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|