Our client is a newly created and well founded FinTech business offering a unique and innovative solution to payments businesses globally. They are looking to hire their Chief Commercial Officer where you will be responsible for new business growth, strategy visions and own the sales cycle end to end. You can be based anywhere in the UK, will have worked in similar roles and will ideally have some payments or fintech knowledge. You will be part of the executive team and will also have the potential to grow your own sales team in time.
- Develop and implement the sales strategy for the company
- Strive to achieve or exceed sales and revenue targets
- Develop and manage large deals and strategic relationships
- Take full ownership of contract negotiation including concluding deals and contracts
- Develop and maintain an intimate knowledge of the competitor landscape, product portfolio and trends in other financial markets.
- Previous working experience in a senior sales / commercial roles
- Experience in developing, planning and implementing successful strategies
- Knowledge of corporate governance and financial management principles preferred
- Previous and proven success in negotiating contracts and legal issues – ability to work with legal teams essential
- Comfortable standing up and presenting to clients and key audiences
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing, Senior Management|