Our client, a consumer focused business offering prepaid and payments services are looking to recruit a CFO to join the team in central London. The role holder will work alongside the CEO and senior leadership team. The right candidate will have experience of owning and running a finance function for a regulated business. Ideally this person will have a payments industry background, especially in e-money.
The purpose of the role as CFO will be to take responsibility for the overall financial function, ensuring an environment of tight financial control and delivery of the company’s financial strategy.
The role will include:
- You will have overall responsibility for all financial aspects of the business including strategy, fundraising, investor relations, financial planning, reconciliation, forecasting, reporting, tax, VAT and audit.
- You will take direct responsibility for managing and implementing new financial controls and reporting standards.
- Recording, reporting and presenting financial performance information for both management and for statutory requirements
- You will be growing and leading a finance team
- Ensuring all financial activities and reports follow financial regulations set by the FCA and other regulatory bodies
- You have experience in senior positions in an international finance function
- You ideally will have worked in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Previous experience in an E-Money and / or regulated environment is preferred. FinTech or Financial Services industry experience is also welcome.
- Strong leadership skills and management experience
- A strategic thinker with a thorough understanding of business practices
- Ability to manage and create financial incentives for commercial teams, work with sales teams to help generate revenue and to manage stakeholders. Experience of fundraising is also preferred
- Banking and reconciliations system experience
- Excellent analytical skills. You will be technically strong using Excel
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance, Senior Management|