Client Solutions Manager
£65k - £95k (negotiable)
Our client, a leading payments solutions provider are looking to expand their team. They specialise in corporate payments as well prepaid issuing. They are looking to expand the business unit and extend capability beyond the UK to new customers. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a business looking to develop products and offerings focused on Issuing, prepaid card programs and virtual commercial solutions.
We are hiring for a Client Solutions Manager to be based in the UK with access to ether London or Swindon.
- Maintain an updated understanding of the company’s product suite as well as keeping in touch with the commercial roadmap
- Engagement with product, delivery, commercial and financial teams to maintain client solutions and documentation
Create and maintain standard solution requirements
Ensure clients have access to demonstration API’s for solutions and liaise with sales when needed
- Scope and define business requirements for product launches – being a part of the process from technical definitions through to client care
- Be a Subject Matter Expert in new market trends and opportunities to feed into the strategic direction of the product offering.
- To act at senior level being an internal and external face of the business
- Payment industry experience essential
- Banking as a service and or payments as a service preferred
- Proven track record in creating technical and business process documentation
- Ability to understand standard product features and functions
- Proven track record in working with software development methodologies and processes
- Able to work alongside multiple stakeholders
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing, Senior Management|