Our client is a leading payments business who enable their clients to make innovative payments. Due to strong business growth, our client is in expanding their team and are looking for a customer support analyst. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to develop their client facing skills, analytical capabilities and technical knowledge. You have commercial experience in customer support and problem solving. Ideally you will have payments industry knowledge or at least an interest in the industry. You must be able to work shift patterns as outlined below.
- First line client support including documenting client information, resolving issues and bringing resolutions
- Understanding and supporting the delivery of client services
- Assisting in the analysis and investigation of customer requests
- Day to day management of client service requests
- Answering questions relating to payment processing, platform efficient, chargebacks, and support tools.
- Maintaining and creating documentation for client queries
- Partner and work with the operational and technology teams
- Provide analysis on transaction data
- Understand, follow and adhere to incident management procedures
- Training, mentoring and ongoing support will be provided on payments activities and tools
- The working hours include a range of 0700-1900 hours Monday to Friday.
- Commercial experience in a client services or support role is essential
- You will have a technical understanding, ideally you will be familiar with JIRA and SQL. This isn’t essential, an interest in technology is also welcome.
- Industry knowledge in cards, payments or banking desirable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Candidates should possess excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience in office software applications such as Word, Excel, email and browsers.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload with strong sense of urgency and efficiency in
- Ability to deal with both technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels of seniority
- You will be able to interface with clients as well as internal stakeholders
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service, Tech|