Our client is a high profile fintech offering a unique payment solution to their customers. They are looking to expand their team and hire an experienced compliance and implementation manager. You will manage the companies regulatory changes and make sure that they are implemented in an efficient manner. You will work closely with the compliance team and senior compliance officer.
● Support the relevant Heads of Compliance. You will ensure that all regulations relating to payment authorisations in the UK are put in place and fit for purpose
● Ensure that the relevant supporting documentations is completed
● Work within the wider Compliance Team to assist in adding and revising any changes to regulations
● Report any potential issues or risks to the project in a timely manner to those in charge
● You will be an experienced project manager with commercial knowledge and experience in a regulated related industry. This will include, eMoney, payments or credit.
● Experienced working within an Agile methodology
● Prince-2 and any other professional accreditations a plus
● Demonstrable regulatory knowledge, i.e. the FCA handbook, JMLSG Guidance, PSD etc.
● Able to manage multiple stakeholders, priorities and projects simultaneously
● Enjoy working in a fast-paced start-up environment within a growing business
● Excellent written and spoken English is mandatory – other languages are a plus (Polish, German, Italian, French, Spanish, or other European Language)
|Job Category||Project & Delivery, Risk & Compliance|