Our client is looking to recruit a Compliance Officer. You will be joining a company who specialise in trading and investment solutions. A great opportunity to join a Fintech and work with innovative products such as blockchain and machine-learning technologies.
You will have commercial experience working in Compliance or Anti Money Laundering ideally coming from a payments or regulated environment.
- Writing and reviewing Suspicious Activity Reports
- Communicating with regulators and banks
- Conducting quality assurance and training as needed
- Assist with regulatory filings and the oversight process
- Provide guidance and support to the business on compliance related matters
- Assist the compliance and fraud manager with daily tasks
- Assist with writing and updating policies and procedures
- Commercial experience in compliance or AML
- Ideally you will have worked in a FCA regulated sector – any e-money or prepaid knowledge is preferred
- Excellent report writing, communication and organizational skills
- Experience in card issuing a real bonus
- Knowledge of European regulations an advantage
- Professional qualifications from an internationally recognized bodies welcomed
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|