Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Service and Support Co-Ordinator. You will be joining a company who specialise in trading and investment solutions. A great opportunity to join a Fintech and work with innovative products such as blockchain and machine-learning technologies.
You will have commercial experience working in Customer Support, Operations and will ideally have a payments industry background.
It will be your job to act as the escalation point between customer services and operations. You will manage the operational processes between the two.
You will work closely with the Customer Service Manager to help establish a new service team. You will be based in Manchester.
- Coordinating with relevant department regarding customer support queries
- Ensuring cross departmental policies and procedures are being adhered to
- Identify areas which require further training
- Collecting and managing improvement feedback and coordinating with managerial level
- Coordinate, analyse and improve customer service functions
- When needed you will also act as a customer services agent
- Daily review of open cases and any SLA breaches
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with customers via multiple channels
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening skills are essential
- Able to give and receive feedback
- Great strategic planning and problem-solving skills
- Raise flags and recommend process adjustments, improvements or need for new implementation
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration or another related discipline is preferred
- Commercial experience working in a customer centric role with relevant knowledge of writing polices and procedures
- Payments industry knowledge specifically card programs and payment schemes
- A regulatory understanding of e-money preferred
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service, Project & Delivery|