We are recruiting for someone who wants to work in customer service as well as client support. This is a great opportunity for someone to jump straight into a fast paced job and learn whilst they work. You will be based in the office 2 days a week, located in the city of London. You will be able to work remotely for the remainder of the week. The job requires someone to work a shift pattern Monday to Friday and occasional weekend shifts. The working hours are not over night-time hours and sit in-between 8 am and 7pm.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will provide customer support to customers, retailers and third party partners
- Answering support queries in the format of emails, live chats and via the telephone
- Raising platform issues with the engineering team when needed
- Interacting with the account management team to provide support for clients
- Working as part of the first line support function to all clients
What experience you need to apply:
- Ideally you will have some commercial experience in customer services
- Ability to work under pressure and fix issues in a timely manner
- You will be a clear communicator both verbally and in the written word
- Commercially proficient using Mac and Windows and office applications.
- Ability to work a shift pattern including weekends essential.
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service|