Salary: £35k – £55k Location: London
Our client provides a comprehensive and robust payment processing solution for e-commerce merchants. After global success they are looking to start up in the UK and create a growing team in London. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative company. They are looking to hire an experienced customer service manager who will be responsible for creating client onboarding processes as well as the client support function. You will have ideally payments or Fintech experience with a proven track record of managing client support teams, being hands in terms of daily operations with knowledge of creating processes.
- Coordinate and supervise customer care activities using email, phone, live chat, and social media
- Help the customer representative team to accurately resolve customer queries and manage an escalation process to maintain customer satisfaction
- Initiate appropriate actions to deal with issues likely to impact service delivery, such as system failures or temporary interruptions
- Assist with setting up the customer support processes and procedures.
- Understand and comply with the key objectives of the company
- To troubleshoot when customers integrate with the platform, guiding them through technical documentation and assessing errors
- Become the SME within the onboarding team, and provide guidance and support
- Monitoring other departmental performance against agreed SLAs
- Identify and implement service improvement opportunities
- Take responsibility for the relationships, providing support and relationship management as required
- Previous experience working in a similar role ideally working for a Fintech or payments company
- Proven experience in dealing with customers at all levels
- Professional telephone manner with good listening skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Flexible approach to work, with the ability to multitask.
- You will ideally have some payments experience, have worked with technical integrations and will understand the project cycle
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service|