Our client is a leader in the online finance and consumer credit space. Due to the company growing, they are looking to hire a Customer Support Specialist to join them on a remote basis and eventually in the London office.
They are looking for a smart, ambitious and driven individual who wants to build a career in payments. You will provide customer support to customers, retailers and third party partners and working very closely with the developers and the operations team.
· Answering support queries in the format of emails, and live chats from customers via Zendesk
· Answering support queries via the telephone
· Raising platform issues with the engineering team when needed
· Interacting with the account management team to provide support for clients using the system
· Assisting all external parties with integration queries when onboarding the solutions provided by the company
· Working as part of the first line support function to all clients and assisting with customer onboarding.
· You will be a fast learner with great organisation skills – this solution is quite complex so we are looking for those that can learn quickly.
· A creative problem solver with a can-do attitude is essential
· You will be calm with a professional manner especially when speaking to those who have a query or escalated issue
· You will be a clear communicator, excellent written and spoken English is essential
· You will demonstrate a keen interest in ecommerce and finance.
· To be interested in technology and emerging markets is enough but a demonstrated desire to be involved in payments is a distinct advantage.
· Commercially proficient using Mac and Windows and office applications.
· You will ideally have a degree in technology or computer science, but this is not essential. Training will be provided.
· You must be resident in the UK and have a full valid UK work permit.
· Ability to work a shift pattern including weekends (remote working)
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service, Tech|