Our client is an established company that provides payment processing solutions globally. They are looking to hire a driven Digital Marketing Manager to join the team in London. The ideal candidate would be highly motivated and enthusiastic with experience in digital and content marketing aimed at driving the acquisition and retention of customers. This is a challenging role and would be suitable for someone who can adjust to a fast paced Fintech.
- Responsible for understanding the business and product’s objectives and developing digital marketing strategy
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Supporting the VP of Marketing in the development of Global Digital Marketing & Content Strategy and management and execution of all digital marketing activities.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising.
- Develop and implement the digital marketing activity calendar, ensuring synergy between online and offline initiatives, digital support of all key brand activities and CRM strategy.
- Develop and execute a digital content marketing strategy working with the PR / Events manager to implement an integrated approach.
- Design, build and maintain social media presence across all digital channels
- Evaluate the current marketing technology tools and provide a recommendation on the best integrated solution to future proof the business.
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and analysis of the business’s digital marketing channels.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. You will develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation including senior management.
- Industry experience is preferred – Finance, Banking or Payments is ideal. Technology or SaaS B2B backgrounds are also welcome
- A passion for digital and the ability to take the initiative and be proactive in encouraging and championing digital innovation across the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- A strong and diplomatic team player, able to work across multiple departments with differing objectives
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Well organised and efficient with strong planning capabilities
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing|