Our client, a consumer focused business offering prepaid and payments services are looking to recruit a Finance Assistant to join the team. The role holder will work alongside the finance department and support the Head of Finance in daily activities. You will be able to work from home.
You must have excellent attention to detail, be organised and can show you can work independently
This company is a regulated business so this person will have the responsibility of performing daily reconciliations for funds. Payments industry experience is not essential but any knowledge or experience of working in a regulated environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Performing daily reconciliations of bank accounts across regulated entities and currencies.
- Performing daily reconciliations of all processed card transactions
- Performing settlements reconciliation and inputting daily settlements
- Investigate and address in a timely manner any financial queries and issues
- Assist with the month-end close
- Support with the preparation of forecasts.
- Assist with daily duties as required.
- Experience with Xero an advantage
- Proven commercial experience working in a similar role
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis. SQL experience is a plus
- Strong interest in both IT and finance.
- Experience working for a card issuer is desirable. Any knowledge of MasterCard reporting is an advantage.
- You will be results orientated, proactive and will show a can-do attitude.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance, Analysts|