Our client specialises in prepaid card solutions and is looking to expand their team. To be based in Surrey, they are recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager who will take ownership of all financial systems and to help grown the business. They are a Fintech start up so would welcome someone who can work in fast paced environment and develop their career alongside them. You will be a self-starter who wants to make a difference working for a business in its infancy. We are ideally looking for someone who has payments industry experience with a good knowledge of both prepaid and e-money. You will have commercial experience working in a similar role.
- The integration of operational & financial reporting systems
- Commercial analysis and advice to the business on matters such as pricing, contractual terms, and cost analysis
- Managing credit control activities
- Managing the processing and reporting of payroll and pensions, including liaison with HMRC and other key bodies
- Implementing financial controls for the business
- Tracking & reconciling customer card funds with acquiring banks
- Monitoring & managing the card loading values with issuing banks
- Administering all issuing bank reporting requirements
- Monitoring & reconciling user transaction activity
- Development and ownership of the reconciliation processes
- Overseeing and managing the annual budgeting process, including modelling and forecasting
- Responsibility for monitoring and controlling business cash flow and treasury activities
- Preparation of annual financial statements, reports and tax returns in line with relevant legislation
- Demonstrable knowledge experience within the card payment industry
- Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of prepaid cards or electronic money
- A strong understanding of UK regulations a plus including the; Financial Conduct Authority, Second Electronic Money Directive, Payment Services Regulations, Anti-Money Laundering and Data Protection Act
- Experience in dealing with MasterCard and Visa would be beneficial.
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) is preferred
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office (intermediate Excel required)
- High level of analytical skills
- First rate communication skills including presentational skills.
- Ability to influence and shape decision making at all levels including senior management
- Ability to interact and connect with others is essential
- This role is a fantastic opportunity to bring your knowledge and expertise in Finance to a fast growing, agile business that can offer a healthy work-life balance and great career development.
|Job Category||Analysts, Ops & Customer Service, Product Management, Risk & Compliance|