Our client is a business that specialises in corporate prepaid cards. They have been developing their commercial product offering and due to business growth, need to hire an experienced Finance Manager. You will be joining a small team and will have the opportunity to grow and manage its functionality. This role can be performed remotely and there is an opportunity to work from the office in London. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of finance on a daily basis. You will be a qualified accountant in the UK and will ideally have some payments industry experience.
- Manage the daily accounting processes for all parts of the business
- Ensuring the daily reconciliations and settlements are performed and processed on a timely basis.
- Investigate and address any financial queries and issues related to business transactions
- Ensuring the reporting of monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow, annual financial statements and regulatory reporting.
- Preparation of the group budget and monthly forecasts.
- Collate financial data for the preparation of corporation tax and VAT returns
- Liaising with the company’s auditors and preparation of the financial statements
- Managing direct reports and growing the finance team.
- You will be a qualified accountant
- You must have commercial experience working in a similar role within a financial services company
- Payments industry knowledge is strongly desired, particular experience in e-money or prepaid cards
- Proficient in Xero, Excel and data analysis and ideally SQL
- Experience of building teams and growing a finance function.
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|