Our client are a consultancy offering payments advisory and delivery consultancy services into range of well-known business in the UK. They specialise in the payments industry and are working with a startup fintech offering a ‘buy now pay later’ solution as well as being an established PSP. Due to business expansion, the team are looking for a Finance Operations Analyst. You will be responsible for financial support, daily banking reconciliations and settlements and financial reporting. Working remotely on a fixed term basis for 12 months and reporting to the Operations Director.
- Provide efficient and effective finance support to the Operations, Business Development, and Senior Management teams.
- Take responsibility for daily merchant settlement processing and reporting (accounts payable).
- Undertake daily, weekly and monthly settlement and banking reconciliation and
- Interrogate propriety company and third-party systems to obtain transactional and financial information and undertake daily data
- Regularly analyse sales data and trends, creating reports to assist with business planning and
- Analyse, model and report on financial data to improve business efficient and accuracy and produce financial forecast reports
- Identify and manage financial
- Produce period end reporting packs, including full P&L, budgets, and
- Work with the Operations Director to implement new and maintain financial documents including records, contracts, policies and
- Degree in accounting or similarly-related discipline preferred
- You must have commercial financial administration and analytical skills
- A background working in a similar job relating to finance
- Demonstrable experience in producing financial reports, including forecasts, budgets, profit and loss statements/accounts
- Ability to recognise and model financial trends through the analysis of data and reporting
- Very strong numeracy and accurate data entry skills
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office, along with a willingness to undertake training in the use of proprietary and third-party systems
- Experience working with banking reconciliations and settlements
- An understanding of the payments industry or online e-commerce space is a distinct advantage
- The ability to work remotely, using own initiative in a pro-active manner, with a flexible and adaptable approach to the demands of the role
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance|