Our client, a data solutions business are looking to hire a Financial Assistant. This is a great opportunity for someone to join a finance team and develop their career in Finance and Accounting.
This is a newly created position to be based remotely. You will ideally have some accountancy qualification or be half qualified – a degree in a relevant discipline would be expected.
Ideally the successful candidate will have commercial experience working in a finance team with hands on experience using excel and Xero.
- Working closely with team members on the day-to-day processes within the business, i.e., debt collection, bank reconciliation, nominal and VAT Rate Coding, supplier payments, Employee expenses.
- Helping with the sales invoicing, the end to end process.
- Monthly Payroll, VAT, Intrastat, EC Sales, Bank Returns.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in the production of monthly journals and management accounts.
- Commercial experience using Microsoft Excel and Xero accounting software
- Ideally you will be a qualified or part qualified accountant. This is not essential but educational or qualifications supporting a desire to work in finance is required
- Ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- You must have some commercial experience in a similar environment
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance, Analysts|