Our client, a leading issuing bank is looking for a highly motivated Head of Client Operations to build and preserve customer satisfaction and efficient onboarding processes. This job can be based either in the Netherlands or Gibraltar. It is expected that any applicants will have either financial services or payments related experience and will have worked in a similar position previously.
- Grow the client operations function and develop its productivity.
- Managing the day to day technical queries and issues both internally and externally.
- Overseeing all onboarding new clients and client operations
- Implement changes to current client programs, managing initial onboarding as well as finishing projects.
- Project management – full lifecycle from requirements gathering, designing and implementing a project plan while meeting agreed deadlines.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team management of a small team.
- Develop policies and procedures relating to operations.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak technical language (regarding implementation) as well as converse at commercial level.
- Familiarity of working in banking or payments – an advantage if the applicant has backend system knowledge.
- Any knowledge of prepaid is a bonus.
- Experience developing strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Familiarity with projects and the full lifecycle (PRINCE2 experience desired)
- Experience working in a client onboarding or an operations role.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or above is preferred.
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service|