Our client is a licensed e-money business offering payments solutions to their customers. They are hiring an experienced Head of Compliance to join them as the MLRO, to look after compliance as well as risk on a daily basis.
Role details and duties:
- To report directly to the CEO and be a part of the management team.
- To act as the MLRO.
- You will be responsible for leading the company’s compliance department. This will include being responsible for establishing standards and implementing procedures. You will be responsible for risk and compliance procedure and responsibilities for the company as well as ensuring that the company meets compliance requirements.
- To oversee the AML systems and controls across the business. Provide the relevant staff with consultancy on AML, risk, fraud, and compliance matters when required.
- Consistently working with the operations, product, and marketing teams
- Be the expert within the company on all compliance relating to issuing and prepaid cards
- Co-ordinate risk assessment and risk mitigation at group level
- Working closely with the Financial regulators
- You will have experience of leading a compliance and anti-money laundering function or have been acting at deputy level and are ready for the challenge
- Have managed risk and fraud functions previously
- You will have created policy documents and policies in the past
- Proven experience to put forward compliance adherence with third party stakeholders, e.g., processors, issuing bank or regulators.
- Have a good understanding of PSD2 and GDPR
- Card issuing knowledge is preferred.
- Knowledge of prepaid or E-money an advantage.
- Experience of dealing with card schemes
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|