Our client, a fast paced payments solutions business is looking to expand the team and hire a Head of Operations and Implementation. You will own the relationship with card schemes, manage programmes and their functionality as well provide direct customer service with external clients.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a team and work in diverse and versatile job. You will have some payments industry experience, ideally in issuing or in prepaid.
The job in more detail:
- Managing payment services including overall operations, team performance and leadership
- Delivery of projects including implementations and program launches
- Providing help and support for customers regarding onboarding and daily operations
- Assisting with fraud, risk and compliance where applicable
- Working alongside external parties such as processors and card schemes – becoming key relationship holder with these bodies
- Creating process procedures for improvements and daily operations
What your background should look like:
- Good team management skills and experience
- A working history in different disciplines – i.e., project or implementation management, operations, customer care and relationship management
- Solid understand of card scheme rules – especially MasterCard
- Good knowledge of prepaid and card programmes
- Knowledge of the settlement and chargeback processes a plus
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service, Project & Delivery, Senior Management|