Our client is a fintech offering digital banking and payments solutions to their customers. They are heavily involved with developing cutting edge technologies for payment mobile applications and working with the underbanked population globally. They are looking for a senior operations professional who wants to join a business where the ethos is to make banking easier for all. You will be ready to take on a challenge, be a leader of the business, and be responsible for operational functions.
- Working with the CEO and C level executives across the business and being part of the leadership team
- You will help join together the technical and commercial strategies ensuring all drivers are considered and business remains at operational efficiency
- Implementing a technology strategy promoting all products and implementing a customer first approach.
- Contributing regularly to discussions regarding internal process and system improvements in order to ensure maximum efficiency across the company.
- Advising, communicating, and presenting financial matters including financial planning, budgeting and policy matters to board level
- Identifying opportunities for business growth internally and in the competitive market
- Leading, coaching, developing teams on a daily basis
- Preparing and submitting operational budgets, and reporting accurately on progress made
- Ensuring the operational functionalities of the business are effective and support financial viability.
- Upgrading and implementing an appropriate system of operational policies, internal controls, accounting standards and procedures.
- Planning, coordinating, and improving the operational accounting and budget processes.
- To manage and monitor the functioning of various departments and the overall operations of the company
- Planning for team growth when required and leading the recruitment of new employees.
- Commercial and proven experience working in a senior operations role
- Previous leadership or managerial experience is required
- Ideally you will be educated to degree level and above
- You should have a financial services background, ideally within the digital market and payments industry
- Ideally experience with growth into international markets
- Excellent project management skills, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Strong understanding of technical concepts and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service, Senior Management|