Our client requires an experienced Head of Risk and MLRO to join the team in Central London. Our client is a Fintech start up offering payments and emerging technology software. You will be responsible for owning the entire risk function to create and communicate risk policies and processes. You will be experienced in automating risk policies and processes.
- To be accountable for the implementation of fraud and risk systems
- To be the subject matter expert to the business and third-party partners regarding fraud to enable implementations
- Maintaining a detailed understanding of changing IT authorisations, fraud decisioning systems and business needs to ensure fraud management is aligned to business goals
- Define and implement fraud risk requirements
- Design and manage the global fraud risk roadmap
- Attend and represent the business at relevant conferences and meetings
- People management responsibilities including setting challenging objectives and coaching success.
- To ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory, legislative and industry rules and standards. To act as the MLRO for the business.
- Commercial experience in managing fraud and risk
- Excellent knowledge of Fraud / AML models on a global scale
- Strong awareness of process, controls, systems and technology within fraud
- Previous commercial experience of automating and testing risk policies
- Strong understanding of online payments and fraud threats
- Exceptionally numerate and be able to interpret large data sets
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and influencing skills
- Strong Stakeholder management
- Previous team leadership experience across multiple locations is preferred
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance, Senior Management|