Our client is a global successful business offering software solutions and focus on payment services. They are looking to hire a Head of Risk to join the team on a remote basis. You will report directly to the Managing Director of Payments and will manage Risk, Fraud and Credit Underwriting.
- Enhancing current risk frameworks, establishing risk controls around new products.
- Improve the organisation’s understanding and oversight of risks to support a risk-aware culture
- Identify known or emerging risks and assess controls relating to operational or regulatory compliance issues
- Develop robust governance, reporting and communication of risk metrics and tolerance levels to business leaders
- Stakeholder management: Act as a contact person with key stakeholder from across the payments industry and within the division relating to all things risk.
- Undertake quality credit risk assessments within agreed service levels
- Undertake financial analysis demonstrating both insight and understanding across financial statements
- A strong understanding of credit risk management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills the ability to convey complex messages to both internal and external stakeholders
- Good team management skills
- Advanced analytical skills with demonstrated experience using Excel and SQL.
- Ability to work both independently and working together in a team environment.
- Previous experience working in payments risk, fraud, and credit underwriting.
- Ideally you will have direct debit experience as well as knowledge of the PSP and merchant acquiring business models.
- Risk management certification / qualification preferable.
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance, Senior Management|