Our client is looking for an experienced implementation manager. This person will have responsibility for the implementation of payments transactions working with new and existing clients. The candidate should be a strong project manager who is comfortable multitasking and working with stakeholders. It is an opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced environment and to work for a company that has been successful and grown year on year.
- You will deliver projects on time within budget and to the required standards set out by clients. This includes capturing requirements and translating them to project plans.
- You should be capable of working with large fast paced applications and platforms.
- This role will involve liaising with technology. This includes understanding technical requirements and talking to the infrastructure and development teams.
- You will assist with continuous process improvement internally as the company grows.
- Building and managing relationships with each party involved in the delivery of projects
- You will have worked in a project delivery environment working in the payments industry.
- Payments processing and card issuing experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of MasterCard and Visa is an advantage
- You will have the ability to multi-task and deliver on time while taking ownership of assign projects
- This person will have strong analytical with good communication skills
- To be Prince 2 certified is preferred.
- To understand the importance of requirements gathering and planning for projects and implementations
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service, Product Management, Tech|