Our client offers a specialised solution involving payments and charitable donations. Due to internal growth, they need to hire an IT Analyst. You will be a member of the operations team and will be for managing back-office systems, providing data analysis and management information. This a great opportunity for someone who wants to develop their career in IT support and technical development. Ideally you will have had some experience in data management and technical analysis.
- Ensure the timely processing of data through the back-office system
- Take ownership of operational issues regarding IT support
- Analyse and report upon data contained in the database
- Provide assistance for developers for programming within IT projects
- Provide database administration in live and test environments
- Assist in the creation of the system design and functional specifications for new development
- Perform business analysis and document data flows
- Investigate and resolve system functionality and data-related issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues when required
- The ability to design and analyse data
- A high level of numeracy and an ability to spot patterns and trends in data
- Experience of managing a database, preferably using SQL Server
- Knowledge of support and operational processes
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of IT development from design through to implementation
- Experience of working with Salesforce CRM and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Possess a real interest in IT with a passion for technology
|Job Category||Analysts, Tech|