Our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager. You will be joining a company who specialise in e-money and investment solutions. A great opportunity to join a Fintech and work with innovative products such as blockchain, virtual debit cards and machine-learning technologies.
You will have commercial experience working in marketing and will lead campaigns to grow business revenue. You will ideally have experience of developing and executing marketing campaigns in the challenger bank industry.
- To oversee the entire marketing operation for the business, focussing on the newly created e-money program
- Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices
- Execute multi-channel campaigns and monitor the effectiveness of these campaigns
- Maintain a strong knowledge of the emerging products and anything related to the marketing activity
- Working closely with the design teams to create and maintain effective marketing collateral across online and offline channels
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns a must
- You will be metrics-driven with an eye for creativity and detail
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- We ideally want to hear from applicants who have direct payments industry experience, especially in the digital banking space.
- Any card program or e-money experience is preferred
- A passion for marketing and a curiosity to learn new things
- Ability to work under pressure, in a rapidly changing environment
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing|