Our client is one of Europe’s fastest growing and forward-thinking Fin-Tech companies. Currently looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and driven Marketing Manager to join our growing sales & marketing team.
You will be responsible for devising, developing and driving a comprehensive marketing plan for the business that supports their aggressive growth plans. You will be data driven and comfortable with adjusting plans based on data points.
- Digital: Updating, maintaining and optimising the website and digital channels. Creative development, segmentation and deployment across campaigns and channels
- Traffic generation: Manage website SEO and other digital marketing to increase visits to the website
- Sales & Marketing: Write, maintain and curate sales and marketing collateral
- Lead generation: : Ensure there is a strong presence at trade shows and events to maximise lead generation and promote the brand.
- PR & Comms: Manage all external and internal PR & communications
- Brand building: Ensure the curation of original content submitting awards entries and showcasing at exhibitions to enhance brand reputation
- Bsc/BA 2:1 or higher Degree with at least 4 years of B2B marketing experience
- Adwords, Analytics, Oracle, Salesforce, Hubspot, Ahrefs, SEM Rush and Hotjar for automation and Cross-Channel orchestration
- Great communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and social media
- Demonstrable experience of marketing generalist background
- CRM & marketing platform experience e.g. SendGrid, MailChimp, HubSpot, AWS
- Experience working with Fintech’s as clients or working for a Fintech firm
- Additional European Languages are beneficial
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|