Our client, a fintech challenger bank are seeking a Process Manager to join their onboarding services team in London. You will provide day to day operational and process support from sales through to customer retention. You will own the customer experience journey and make sure that processes are working efficiently and making improvements where needed. Someone with a project management background would suit this position or someone who has worked in operations. Process management experience is essential.
Your focus is to help clients through their onboarding journey to provide the best possible customer experience.
- Leading and supporting customers through the onboarding process
- Ensuring that customers who interact with the process understand the obligations and procedures
- Ensuring that process metrics are in place across all processes and are effectively tracked
- Ensuring that all processes are in place and are fit for purpose
- Regular communication with customers, internal and external stakeholders
- Identifying areas of continuous improvement within the team and the customer journey.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience of supporting and implementing new processes, working with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders and passionate about continuously improving the customer experience.
- Proven track record in designing, implementing, and managing processes is essential
- An understanding of the UK banking industry, specifically payments would be a distinct advantage
- Experience providing customer-centric insights and working in customer focused roles
- Experience of continuous delivery in an agile working environment
- Expert in stakeholder management
- Expert problem-solving capability
- Experience in Project Management is desired by not essential
|Job Category||Analysts, Ops & Customer Service, Product Management|