Our client are a consultancy offering payments advisory and delivery consultancy services into range of well-known business in the UK. They specialise in the payments industry and are working with a startup fintech offering a ‘buy now pay later’ solution as well as being an established PSP. Due to business expansion, the team are looking for an Operations Coordinator. You will be responsible for customer services as well as administrative support. Working remotely on a fixed term basis for 12 months and reporting to the Operations Director.
- Provide efficient and effective general administrative support to the Operations, Business Development, and Senior Management teams.
- Undertake day-to-day customer (consumer) service activity in a timely manner.
- Resolving customer issues by liaising with relevant internal teams and third-party suppliers.
- Monitor the software platform and help resolve issues as they arise with all stakeholders including customers, merchants and internal teams
- You will be involved with client management and manage a portfolio of merchant relationships, becoming the point of contact for all communications, queries, and issues.
- Undertake ad-hoc anti-fraud activity using the tools provided
- Assist with the management of the CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure proficient operation, accurate records and reliable reports.
- Work with the Operations Director to implement new and maintain up-to-date company documents including records, contracts, policies and procedures.
- Create and maintain company records and databases involving operations
- Educated to degree level is preferred
- Demonstrable administration experience is essential
- Operations or project management experience would be an advantage
- Strong customer relationship and resolution skills
- Any account management or CRM experience would be a bonus
- Excellent IT skills including MS Office
- An understanding of the payments industry or online e-commerce space is a distinct advantage
- Excellent literacy and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise workloads
- The capacity to build good working relationships with contacts internally and externally at all levels.
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service|