Our client is seeking a client focused partner director to join their team in London. They are a leader in gathering and analysing data for corporate financial services and banks. The successful candidate will responsibility for the strategic success of brand new business partnerships. You will lead all commercial activities and drive roadmaps for the longevity of these new partnerships.
· Lead the daily relationship with the partners. You will be setting the strategy, making each programme successful and fast growing
· You will be on point for issues when they arise
· To open growth opportunities through the creation and management of comprehensive business plans
· Network and be a constant presence with individual partners to build strong and trusted relationships
· To take team leader responsibility for a team member
· Lead proactive conversations to create and find new opportunities to drive satisfaction and engagement.
· To communicate internally to make sure existing products are suited to the end client or build new solutions.
· Significant commercial experience in an account management oriented role essential
· Excellent relationship management abilities
· Producing high performance client support with a drive to be a self-starter required
· Professional attitude with the ability to work with senior stakeholders
· Strong experience of closing and negotiate deals
· Good analytical skills and a high attention to detail
· Commercial awareness & strong numerical skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong written and verbal communication skills a must. You will have professional communication skills as the position will require interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders.
· Gravitas and experience working at senior level demonstrating the ability to take the lead on decisions and daily duties
|Job Category||Project & Delivery, Sales & Marketing|