Our client is seeking a client focused partner manager to join their team in London. They are a leader in gathering and analysing data for corporate financial services and banks. This person will support and own a relationship with a key banking client in the UK. This Partner Executive role is an opportunity to join a dynamic team in a fast-paced growing business. It is a great opportunity to working with senior stakeholders and commercial clients. You will learn and develop your corporate portfolio. You will lead client meetings and work with internal and external stakeholders.
· To support the relationship management team in managing the day-to-day relationships with the client including marketing, operations and communications
· You will be the client’s key contact on supplier activities
· To lead external review meetings
· Manage fraud prevention processes
· Manage the customer service escalations with the client and lead the function. This includes monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution.
· Research and identify trends and recurring customer service issues both internally and externally
· Prepare training documents and resources for clients when required
· Prepare client and team reporting
· Commercial experience in an account management or sales oriented role essential
· Excellent relationship management abilities
· Professional attitude with the ability to work with senior stakeholders
· Strong time management skills
· Good analytical skills and a high attention to detail
· Commercial awareness & strong numerical skills
· Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong written and verbal communication skills a must. You will have professional communication skills as the position will require interfacing with both internal and external stakeholders.
|Job Category||Project & Delivery, Sales & Marketing|