Our client are a global consultancy providing expertise in the payments industry. They specialise in multi areas including mobile payments, payment identity, crypto and open banking. We are recruiting for a consultant to join their team, working remotely in the UK. You are welcome to use the office in Hampshire and you will be meeting clients when required. You will have a technical design or implementation background with the ability to understand client specifications. The successful candidate will have payments industry knowledge.
- To be involved in strategy, technical advisory, software development and technical due diligence with clients
- You will be involved in projects supporting clients ranging from start-ups to major global payment brands.
- To be involved with requirements gathering and writing for technical design
- To be client focused and champion customer success
- Represent the business at payment conferences and networking events as well attending client sites
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Commercial experience working in a similar role within financial services technology
- Understanding of payments essential – a heightened knowledge of open banking, EMV or identity an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
- You will have successfully led or implemented technical projects
- Regulatory experience in the payments industry a plus
|Job Category||Product Management, Project & Delivery, Tech|