Our client, a fast paced Fintech are looking to hire a platform engineer to join the engineering and operations team to work on platform builds, designs and delivery.
You will be passionate about technology, will enjoy being party of a collaborative team and will excel in a fast moving business. Commercial experience working with Azure is essential.
- To design, build and own internal applications from continuous delivery to reporting
- Working with the engineers to diagnose and solve issues,
- Analysing technical requirements and evaluating customer needs
- Promote and implement good practices such as automated testing and continuous integration
- Provide support and complete investigations at third level stage
- Ensure procedures are efficient, effective, and sustainable
- To enhance the scalability, availability and security of company products utilising new technology, configuration and tests
- Experience working in an agile environment that makes heavy use of GIT, automated testing, and continuous improvement and delivery
- The ability to write and maintain effective performance testing scripts (use of Gatling is a plus)
- Experience in investigating and diagnosing platform issues using tools such as Dynatrace and Kibana a real advantage
- Experience of building applications and infrastructure in Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms. Azure is an essential requirement.
- Strong data manipulation skills using T-SQL and tools like Power BI
- Experience writing and maintaining scalable large-scale systems in C# / .NET / .NET Core
- Scripting experience in PowerShell
- Strong analytical skills and an interest in problem resolution
- Strong communication skills with an ability to engage internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Industry experience isn’t key, but any banking, e-commerce or financial services experiences is a plus