Our client is an established company that provides payment processing solutions globally. They are looking to hire an experienced Events and PR Manager to join the team in London. This is a newly created position for someone to take ownership for all events across the UK and Europe and to manage PR across the business. You will have previous commercial experience managing PR agencies and will have proven events experience. Ideally you will have fintech or payments industry experience.
- To be responsible for understanding the business objectives and establishing a public relations program that promotes them. Liaising with the senior leadership team to discuss the business’s position in the market.
- To be the main point of contact and manage relationships with exiting PR agencies
- To own media relations, handling inbound media queries, and managing relationships between the media
- To be involved in the creation of content regarding PR. You will develop branding content, storylines, and written materials such as press releases, media pitches and presentations
- To be responsible for events management. You will develop an events strategy and the management of the events execution.
- To support and to be collaborative for the marketing team. You help with content creation and SEO
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, and analysis of the public relations channels.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills. You will develop relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation including senior management.
- Commercial experience in managing events with and without agency support is essential
- Industry experience is preferred – Finance, Banking or Payments is ideal. Technology or SaaS B2B backgrounds are also welcome
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- You must have an ability to develop, implement, and evaluate PR plans
- Experience in managing PR and events agencies is essential
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing, Senior Management|