Our client is hiring a payments industry professional to join their business working as a principle consultant. You will join the payments team who provide support and essentially advice to their clients on payment services and systems. They offer specialist risk and regulatory solutions that are specifically related to the banking and payments world. This is a great opportunity to work with a variety of customers and to become an expert across the entire payments spectrum. This is a diverse role working across delivery, business development and strategy. You will have direct payments experience with a keen interested in the emerging markets and fintech space. Knowledge of regulation and compliance in payments is required.
- Lead and manage new solution designs and client proposals
- Act as the engagement manager on payments, digital and financial crime projects, providing guidance and industry insight
- You will assist in developing digital payments team to maximise opportunities across the market.
- To be a representative of the company across the digital banking, payments and financial crime industries and contribute on regulatory, client and industry stakeholders’ relationships.
- Grow valued relationships with external clients and industry contacts.
- Deliver against key targets and performance indicators.
- Line management responsibilities
- Technical, compliance and regulatory knowledge of ideally one or more of the following disciplines: Digital Banking, Open Banking, Identity Risk, Payments, Card Schemes, Security, Fraud and Financial Crime
- Client senior stakeholder management
- Project management skills and experience of managing teams and projects.
- Good technical knowledge of the digital and payments legal & regulatory environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken) with an ability to work in a collaborative team or alone, dependant on client and project
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail when working with clients.
- Entrepreneurial attitude to developing new client-facing propositions
|Job Category||Product Management, Risk & Compliance, Senior Management, Tech|