Reporting to and working with the Head of Product, this is a very interesting and exciting opportunity. You will lead a small team and be in charge of product development for integrated payment solutions. This Product Manager will be responsible for the implementation of multiple payment integrations and it is expected that you will have commercial experience working in this environment.
In more detail:
- Manage the product roadmap for different payment solutions
- Work with the relevant associated regulatory bodies
- Research suitable options for payments solutions and partners
- Perform the shaping and scoping for payments integrations
- Create user stories and detailed functional specifications for product development.
- Manage a team including a technical business analyst and developers. You will ensure high quality delivery of integrations and implementations.
- Manage the relationship with third-party suppliers through the entire process
- Research and evaluate product capabilities and measure against industry-leading standards.
- Commercial and proven experience working as a Product Manager with payments industry experience is essential
- Customer driven mentality with a good background working in a B2C environment, ideally in the UK and the US
- In depth knowledge of multiple payment solutions including (but not limited to) Faster Payments, ACH, Apple Pay, Google Pay etc. You will be able to demonstrate experience of implementing these solutions for a product launch.
- The ability to analyse potential payment solutions and make recommendations for business change at senior level
- Experience managing relationships with third-party providers is essential – including issuers, processors and acquirers.
- Experience of working with mobile products a bonus
- Technical experience essential – this role will require the job holder to be involved in agile practices, user stories and requirement specifications.
- Team management of a small team is preferred or at least experience working as a senior team member
|Job Category||Product Management, Project & Delivery|