Our client is launching their new commercial product and are seeking an experience Product Manager to join their team. You will be working remotely and will be involved in product rollout, launch and business strategy.
As the Product Manager, you will contribute to the creation of new products, through strategy and delivery. You will work with internal teams but also in tandem with payment partners and clients. You will own the Acquiring Payment strategy for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an established business and grow a portfolio of payment products. This would suit a person who is ready to get involved in a new business venture whilst still working at corporate level. You will have a solid grasp of ecommerce payments and acquiring platforms with a proven track record in business product development.
- Communicate effectively with all areas and levels within the company. You will also be the internal and external go to person for Card Acquiring and e-commerce.
- Identify the value proposition and define the business requirements for new products including product roadmaps
- Working closely with senior members of the business, sales teams, as well as directly with customers
- Working with finance to create product effectiveness during the entire life cycle of each launch
- Identify product development and ensure that those focus points requiring attention are prioritised
- Assist and be involved in technical implementation methods, QA testing and lead product launches.
- Monitor the product after launch and continuously feedback and recommend enhancements
- Research and advise on any new product developments regarding acquiring and how to integrate this into the product offering
- A comprehensive understanding of Online Payment Systems and eCommerce Acquiring is essential
- Solid product management experience launching online payment products a must
- A history of scoping and launching online payments products into market
- Experience with agile methodologies and ideally an understanding of development methodologies
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills and with the ability to work directly with customers
- To communicate technical concepts to business language
- Recent and relevant knowledge of market trends involving payment integration, ISOs, and payment processing
- A strong understanding of user experience and technical issues preferred. Whilst this is a commercially focused role, this product manager will be involved in the development of each product.
- Experience with Jira or other product development tools a plus
- Degree level education or higher is preferable.
|Job Category||Product Management|