We’re looking for a Product Owner to join our client’s scaling products team. The role is a unique opportunity to grow as a product leader and to join a business that focus on customer satisfaction and engagement . Our client offers payments solutions globally including, card issuing and acquiring, digital banking, crypto, investment as well as money transfers.
You will be joining a forward thinking business and will be able to shape core payment products and being involved with the customer onboarding and interaction process.
As the Product Manager, you will contribute to the creation of new products, through strategy and delivery. You will work with internal teams but also in tandem with payment partners and clients.
- Communicate effectively with all areas and levels within the company.
- Identify the value proposition and define the business requirements for new products including product roadmaps
- Working closely with senior members of the business, sales teams, as well as directly with customers
- Assist and be involved in technical implementation methods, QA testing and lead product launches.
- Monitor the product after launch and continuously feedback and recommend enhancements
- Create user journeys in line with AML and compliance
- Customise the experience based on customer’s profiles and feedback
- Champion the client onboarding process and working closely with the customer services teams
- A comprehensive understanding of online payment systems is preferred however those who have worked with an online centric and customer focused product is also welcome. For example, takeaway applications, online transport apps or emerging technology applications.
- Solid product management experience in a B2C environment essential
- Experience with agile methodologies and ideally an understanding of development methodologies
- Strong leadership, communication, and presentation skills and with the ability to work directly with customers
- A strong understanding of user experience and customer engagement is essential
- Experience of developing customer onboarding would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of KYC / AML principles
- Degree level education or higher is preferable.
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service, Product Management|