Our client is looking for an experienced Implementation Project Manager to join their team in London. You will be part of a fast-paced growing start-up. This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their career in payments and work directly with clients. You will have payments industry experience as well as a good understanding of cards.
- To take ownership of the full lifecycle and delivery of projects
- To be involved in business analysis as well as project management
- You will work with the integration consultants and development teams
- You will be working in partner management and liaising with customers
- To participate on post implementation and work in customer success management
- Strong client facing experience as a project manager is required
- You will have retail banking technology knowledge and payments understanding
- Experience of working in a card environment an advantage
- International payment schemes knowledge a real plus
- Experience of delivery projects across the entire lifecycle
- Experience of requirements gathering, business analysis and account management
- Good understanding of how regulation drives the operational elements of payments
- Ability to interact with product development teams around delivery / roadmaps.
- Good all-round project management skills
|Job Category||Ops & Customer Service, Product Management, Tech|