Bandwidth are an independent specialist in the provision of permanent and contract/interim staff to the Fintech and payments industry. We are looking to recruit a recruitment resourcer to join our team. We are particularly eager to hear from outgoing and positive people who demonstrate a passion for wanting to work in and progress within recruitment. You will be required to account manage existing clients, so we are looking for a confident and positive telephone voice. You also need to be self-motivated, resilient and able to critically evaluate your own performance. This is a great opportunity to work in a busy, vibrant and thriving co-working space in Central Brighton. You will also have the chance to work remotely or from home
- Working closely with the sales team to resource for a wide range of different permanent or contract vacancies.
- Sourcing candidates against contract and permanent job descriptions using online job boards, the company database, networking, headhunting and referrals
- Qualifying and screening of candidates about the requirements, responsibilities, salary and benefits of the position
- Advertising jobs online and on the company website
- Preparing and formatting CV’s into standard format prior to submission
- Sending interview confirmation to candidates and clients via e-mail
- Maintain regular candidate contact to review progress of their application
- Develop and build on existing business relationships with clients and candidates by phone, email and in person.
- Updating of candidate and client information on the company database
- Maintaining integrity of the database/accuracy of records and comments
- Answer incoming calls, assist with queries wherever possible or take messages and refer to relevant personnel
- Undertake research assignments to identify potential business opportunities and overview of potential candidates.
- Attend client visits with client managers to assist in the recruitment process when required
- Attending relevant industry conferences and networking events
Ideally you will have the following experience:
- Commercial previous experience in resourcing or in recruitment
- Similar experience in account management or sales is also welcome.
- A good command of the English language with excellent spelling and grammar
- A willingness to learn new skills is vital
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent diary management and time management skills
- An organised approach and the ability to multitask is essential
- A-Level standard education would be preferred
|Job Category||Analysts, Product Management, Sales & Marketing|