Our client is looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to be responsible for the development, growth and retention of an assigned portfolio of clients. You will ideally have some payments industry knowledge or will have ideally managed third party relationships with payments providers. You will be able to influence at all business levels, manage small and large accounts and be driven to grow revenue within exiting relationships.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Grow and retain a base of clients – drive revenue numbers through assigned accounts
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Day to day Relationship management – establish productive professional relationships
- Maintain a high level of market and competitive intelligence,
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Support the wider sales team
- You will ideally have a strong sales background as well as working alongside partners and managing relationships.
- Payments industry experience ideally in the acquiring space
- You must be able to self-manage your workload and prioritise alongside business needs
- Proven ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel (this is currently dependant on travel restrictions)
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing|