Our client is a growing Fintech that operate globally. They are a well-known brand providing an exciting opportunity for someone to join the Risk and Financial Crime Team. This role is based near Guildford with a requirement to work in the office 3 days a week. Payments industry experience is not essential here, but you must have worked in financial crime and understand risk management. The successful applicant will also have sufficient team management experience.
In this role you will:
- Report directly to the Head of Risk and Compliance
- Lead the Risk team
- Assist in managing financial crime and risk effectively
- Work in both offices located near Guildford for 3 days a week
- Work closely with the Operations and Product teams
- You will have had direct team management experience
- Have a sound knowledge of financial crime
- Previous experience or knowledge of the following: KYC, SARs, PEPS, AML, Suspicious Activities etc.
- Previous experience of working in Fintech or Payments is preferred but not essential
|Job Category||Accountancy & Finance, Risk & Compliance|