Our client is a fast-growing Fintech who operate in the UK, Europe and the US. They are looking for an experienced risk manager to own the risk framework for payment programs. You will have hands on experience managing a small team and as well as the ability to look at risk assessments at a strategic level. This is a great role offering career development and a chance to work for a thriving payments business.
- Risk management & analysis for the UK, US & European risk environments
- Balance a workload whilst working and managing a small team in a fast paced and changing environment
- To determine the relevant risk solutions that will strategically help and benefit the customers and the business.
- Support incident management, root cause analysis and incident resolution
- Create reports and identify trends, issues and challenges regarding risk
- Ensure that the team and business maintain a risk based approach to the protection of all card programmes
- Ensuring that payment and risk policies and procedures reflect all regulatory changes
- Support training to ensure risk management awareness across all teams
- Oversee chargeback teams
- You will have commercial experience working in risk management role
- You will have worked in a regulated industry, ideally cards and payments
- Experience in the online payment and fraud prevention preferred
- The ability to work in a mixture of hands on duties as well as business strategy
- People management of a team required
- Able to work autonomously with enthusiasm and energy and used to working in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure and achieve performance improvements
- Excellent Excel skills
- Fluent in English across both spoken and written communications
- Experience of working with global teams, especially the US
|Job Category||Product Management, Risk & Compliance|