Salary: £40k – £60k Location: London
Our client provides a comprehensive and robust payment processing solution for e-commerce merchants. After global success they are looking to start up in the UK and create a growing team in London. This is a great opportunity to be part of an innovative company. They are looking to hire an experienced Risk Manager to own the risk assessment function and create the business policies and procedures. Ideally you will have payments industry experience as well as banking knowledge.
- Maintaining all risk management and risk processes for the company
- To be responsible for risk reporting to the board and senior management committee
- Ensure adherence and compliance to relevant policies and procedures
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness.
- Liaise with the compliance and risk teams in the US
- Working closely with the UK MLRO
- To support the production of the transaction monitoring systems
- To research on elements of risk to the company
- Be able to communicate effectively
- Have expert skills in numeracy
- Risk management experience is essential and a recognised risk management qualification is preferable.
- Financial services or banking experience essential
- Bachelor’s degree gained in an accounting, finance, or economics subject (a plus but not required)
- Relevant experience working in a financial/payment institution a plus
- Experience in performing risk analysis is essential for this role
- Fraud investigation and transaction monitoring experience an advantage
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|