Our client is looking for an experienced sales support analyst to join the team remotely. You will provide administrative support as well marketing collateral for the sales teams. You will also manage the sales data and provide accurate reporting. Ideally you will have worked in the payments industry but this is not essential.
- Taking ownership for the management and delivery of sales focused reports
- Support the development of reporting including collection, analysis and findings.
- Work with internal stakeholder teams to provide clear performance metrics
- Gathering critical information with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Work to support the sales teams to a high standard
- Performing requirements analysis for sales meetings and client needs
- Provide guidance, training and motivation to team members of all levels
- Significant experience in a similar role, including significant reporting responsibilities
- You will be articulate with strong attention to details.
- Good presentation skills, able to pull together information in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent administrative skills
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent customer service skills
- Microsoft Office expert, particularly with excel and PowerPoint.
- Line management experience desired.
|Job Category||Analysts, Sales & Marketing|