Our client is a fintech start up and authorised E-money institution who are looking to expand their team in London and hire an experienced Marketing Manager. You will own the execution of marketing campaigns, social media, digital marketing and the marketing strategy. You will ideally have previous experience working for a Fintech or Start-Up with an understanding of the payments industry.
- Planning and creating the marketing strategy and putting this into creative action
- Participating in product development and providing customer insights based on data and research collected from marketing material
- You will be responsible for the website management, content strategy and production. There are no coding duties as you will liaise with an offsite development team for front and back end development.
- You will be responsible for digital marketing including SEO, PPC, ASO, social media and digital email communications.
- Managing the design and production of sales collateral including leaflets, proposals, price lists, power-point presentations, newsletters, promotional and exhibition material.
- Building client loyalty and partnership programs to support sales
- Managing external marketing agencies as required
- Ensuring marketing campaigns within your responsibility are within budget
- Demonstrable experience of working in a senior marketing role
- Previous experience and knowledge of the payments or Fintech industry is preferred
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail
- Good eye for design and a creative mind – ability to be hands in terms of banners, landing pages and graphics an advantage
- Experience of running a marketing function for a SME or start up in the UK is a distinct advantage
- Experience with SEO, Social Media, Pay per Click and Digital Marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing|