Our client is a Fintech start up based in Hammersmith. They are looking for an outstanding marketing leader with substantial experience to work as part of their growing international team creating banking for a global lifestyle.
You will play a key role in creating and influencing strategy, and planning programs to deliver against it – so you must demonstrate a thorough understanding of the marketing process and the tools needed to manage it effectively.
This role will include, but not be limited to:
- Devising the marketing strategy, positioning, messaging, branding, segmentation, and creative direction.
- Continuously refining comprehensive go-to-market plans across multiple geos, channels, and market segments in collaboration with sales team leadership
- Participating in product development and providing customer insights based on data and research.
- Website management, content strategy and production, inbound (SEO and PPC), ASO, social media and outbound (email) communications.
- Project managing the design and production of sales collateral including leaflets, proposals, price lists, power-point presentations, newsletters, promotional and exhibition material.
- Producing and or/project managing advertising campaigns, press releases, promotional activities, exhibitions and hospitality events, including evaluation of the effectiveness of each campaign and/or activity.
- Building clients loyalty and partnership programs, providing marketing support to partners and working with influencers.
- Managing external marketing agencies as required * Ensuring marketing campaigns within your responsibility are within budget and in line with the overall marketing budget guidelines
- Responsibility for day to day marketing costs and budget management.
- Demonstrable experience of positioning a company in a competitive market and winning market share;
- ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail;
- Good eye for design and creative assets;
- Experience of running marketing for fintech startups in the UK and Europe would be critical (we would ask to show your previous results);
- Compliance knowledge of financial services communication policies;
- Experience with SEO, Social Media, Reputation Management, Pay per Click and Affiliate Marketing as well as in managing display campaigns using targeting (behavioral, demographic, etc.), message/creative testing and coordinating the production of creatives (banners, contextual ads, landing pages);
- Ability to influence and implement marketing programs through key partners;
- Effective relationship with target media and influencers;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- You also should display clarity of thought, low ego, high intellectual curiosity, stress tolerance, the ability to quickly adapt to any changes and have excellent communication skills.
- The ability to form effective working relationships with both local and overseas colleagues will be critical, you will need to be a genuine self-starter and both communicate and work directly with people at every level.
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing|