Salary: £30k – £40k
Our client, a fintech challenger bank are seeking a Senior Incident Analyst to join their team in London. You will provide support across incident management, business continuity and supplier management workstreams and the overall operations support.
- Support, oversee and manage incidents with support from Business Improvement Lead
- Produce incident management reports and management information, ensure that all incidents are managed and run within the policy and procedures set out
- Ensure that supplier management procedures and governance are followed across the business
- Making sure that the handling of customer accounts and client funds are fully compliant
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, third party payment bodies and stakeholders across the business
- Produce any ad hoc reports and management information and support the operations team with ad hoc requests and projects
- Act as a delegate for Business Improvement Lead as and when required.
Essential Skills and Experience
- An understanding and experience with UK Payments and Incident Management
- Familiar with Business Continuity Planning
- Understanding of procedures, policies and best practices around incident, business continuity and supplier management.
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritise and work on multiple items concurrently
|Job Category||Risk & Compliance|