Our client offers an end to end payment solution – their range of payment products are available globally and millions of transactions are processed on a daily basis. They are looking to hire a Product Manager to join the product team and manage products involving payment transfers and banking. You will have a customer centric attitude, will have worked with payment networks and banking products previously and will have a relevant working history
- Own all banking integrations and work alongside the technical team. You will work with both technical and business requirements.
- Follow and research the use of new solutions such as open banking and other market innovations
- Support and work with bank transfer and payments acceptance rules across different regional areas and be adherent to multiple regulations and policies
- Execute the banking network strategy and ensure all customers are integrated with the relevant and necessary banking partners.
- Guide product owners in the day-to-day execution of the banking network roadmap
- Significant commercial experience working in product management roles
- You must demonstrate a clear understanding of all aspects of banking networks and products eg ACH, EFT, BACS, and SEPA
- Understanding of the technical aspects of banking and payments including batching, transaction processing, real-time etc.
- Prior experience working in a global company an advantage
- Strong understanding of merchant acquiring and payment service providers a real plus and desired
- Technical knowledge of payments integrations and the ability to communicate at business level
|Job Category||Product Management, Sales & Marketing|